Contact Us: P.O. Box 2974, Cheyenne, WY 82003 | (307) 222-9243 | email@example.com
The Cheyenne Community Rotaract Club is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women ages 21 to 35. Rotaract clubs are either community or university based, and they’re sponsored by a local Rotary club. This makes them true "partners in service" and key members of the family of Rotary.
As one of Rotary’s most significant and fastest-growing service programs, with more than 8,400 clubs in about 170 countries and geographical areas, Rotaract has become a worldwide phenomenon.
All Rotaract efforts begin at the local, grassroots level, with members addressing their communities’ physical and social needs while promoting international understanding and peace through a framework of friendship and service.
Rotaract's purpose is to provide opportunity for Rotaractors to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service, and whose goals are:
1) To develop professional and leadership skills;
2) To emphasize respect for the rights of others, and to promote ethical standards and the dignity of all useful
3) To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs and concerns of the community and our
4) To provide opportunities for working in cooperation with sponsor Rotary clubs;
5) To motivate young people for eventual membership in Rotary.